Tuesday 23 April 2013

Statements from customers.

Today i finished a different lesson at college at 12:00 so i headed into the city and to the shop so i could get some statements from customers, here they are...
I spoke to 9 customers and got them to say a short statement of their favourite sweet in the shop, here are their responses... I wrote down exactly what they said.

Ellie: It Has To Be Dolly Mixture
Ryan: Hmmmmm Anything Chocolate
Sarah: As A Child, My Favourites Were Flying Saucers
Kate: I Always Loved Gobstoppers
Elliot: Jelly Beans!
Rob: Smarties
Jack: Liquorice Comfits
Jane: Bon Bons!
Chris: Errrrrrr Candy Canes. No! Wait... Sweet Baccy
Alice: I Like Dew Drops

The remainder of the letters will be filled with image matte keys to show shots of the sweet collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment