Friday 15 February 2013

Change of Idea

Changing my idea since the Fat Cat Brewery Idea fell through.       



            I contacted The Fat Cat Brewery on Friday the 1st February and i spoke to Chris, the manager of the brewery. He told me to call back on Monday the 4th February for confirmation to go ahead with the project. ON the 4th i tried to ring him at 11am, 2pm & 4pm but he was not there. One of his colleagues said that they would pass a message on to Chris for him to ring me when he can. Since then he has not contacted me and i have tried to contact him again on the 9th, 11th & 14th of February and he is still not responding/ unavailable.

            This has provoked me to start to think about taking my contingency plan into action and start to get in contact with other companies for an extra back up plan, so if the college idea does not work then i will still have something to fall back on.
   
I now have 3 options to start to look at
                   
      1) Follow my contingency plan and make a promotional video for the media department                      at City College Norwich
   
      2) Speak to Fin from the Startup Lounge at City College Norwich to see if he wants any promotional material done.

      3) Contact other smaller and more local companies that could want some promotional material made.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment