Thursday 7 February 2013

Ideas Development


Development of ideas for production.


1.   One idea for a department of City College Norwich.

My Client would be the media department at City College Norwich and I would propose to make a video that exhibits the facilities they provide for their students. Using a fast paced video...
 with sharp short shots of that cut to a song with a fast track beat. The video would be aimed at students that are thinking about undertaking a media course. 



2.   One Idea for a known community group.

My local high school football team play on Heartsease Field and the council are planning to build a housing estate on the field, this would then mean that the team would have to travel a further 3 miles to train and play their home games. My plan would be to make a internet viral video using the team as actors and produce posters to raise awareness. My target audience would be the local community and government officials who can act on the situation.


3.   One corporate idea.

My client would be Delia’s Canary Catering. Although the football club already has a lot of publicity the catering sector is not a well-known part of the club. The video I would produce would feature all aspects of a catered function at the club including the preparation, cooking & party this video would advertise the facilities that the club can provide. My target audience would be local companies and the community that are looking for venues for parties, exhibitions or meetings. I would be highlighting the availability of the venue accessible to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment