Sunday 10 February 2013

Production Log - Week 1

Production Log 4th - 10th February

7th February 2013
Today we got given our assignment, I straight away started researching into possible contacts. 

I did an initial research task, researching into corporate and promotional videos and also social and community media. I created a blog post discussing this. 

Creating possible ideas was a starting point in the project. 

I have decided to do an promotional video. 

8th February 2013
I have found a possible contact, The Fat Cat Brewery. I have posted a blog post of my proposal, discussing my overall idea.

I have contacted the Fat Cat Brewery, as of yet they have not replied. 

In the next week I plan to make a contingency plan, just in case my plan doesn't go to plan. 

To do 11th - 17th February: Make a contingency plan for my idea, make plan of action for guaranteeing contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment